Top 10 Advice from Successful Real Estate Experts to Attract More InvestorsReal estate investing has been a trusted investment method over the years. Real estate investors prefer financial stability and better returns. The last decade has seen a golden period for various forms of real estate investing, including real estate syndication.
Having said that, real estate syndicators need to work on multiple fronts simultaneously to attract investors to their venture. They can find potential investors through various methods. However, an absence of a proper strategy to find real estate investors may hamper their fundraising process.
This article compiles valuable advice from successful experts to attract real estate investors. Implementing these strategies will help real estate syndicators pool financial resources from potential investors faster.
Let’s drill down the top 10 pro tips from experts to help syndicators achieve their fundraising goals:
1. Develop an Impressive Digital FootprintBeing found online has become a great virtue for any business today. Syndicators can have their websites and social media business profiles to let people know what they are into. Guest blogging on popular online real estate websites and magazines is another way to enhance online presence.
2. Build Networks that WorkDevelop an organic network of real estate professionals. Your industry-specific allies – like brokers, realtors, agents, attorneys, and more will help you find real estate investors. Participate in real estate clubs, seminars, exhibitions, and events to meet more people to develop your network.
3. Plan Email Marketing CampaignsPrepare a database of potential investors you come across through any source. Strategize an email marketing campaign to keep in touch with these potential real estate investors in the long run. As you keep shooting informative emails or newsletters to their inbox, they will consider you for their upcoming real estate investing plans.
4. Leverage Social MediaSocial media has become a power-packed tool to improve your reach to people looking for real estate investing opportunities.
- Your consistent posts regarding your upcoming deals,
- Promotion campaigns collaborating with real estate influencers,
- Paid ad campaigns encouraging investors to register on your investor portal
5. Create Lead Magnets for Real Estate InvestorsKeep a record of all the leads for real estate investing through various channels – emails, phone calls, social media responses, one-on-one meetings during events, and more. You can at least bring all the leads through online channels together by adopting an investor portal.
6. Communicate to Draw AttentionHave real estate syndication software to manage your communication. You can swiftly save investor profiles and keep adding investors to your pool. You can manage your campaigns through a single dashboard. Communicate consistently and effectively with your potential investors to improve conversion rates.
7. Understand Real Estate Investors’ GoalsDivide your leads per the real estate investors’ financial goals –
- Some investors may be looking for passive income through cash flow generated from multifamily rental properties,
- Some of them might be accredited investors willing to collaborate with you for a long-term real estate investing strategy.
8. Present Upcoming Deals CleverlyAs discussed above, present your upcoming syndication deals complementing the real estate investors’ financial goals. Investors look for suitable investment opportunities to take their goals ahead.
Propose your upcoming multifamily deal ideal for earning consistent passive income to relevant real estate investors. They will be positive to commit and invest in your venture soon.
9. Educate Prospects on Real Estate InvestingAnother way to attract investors is to build their confidence in real estate investing through expert insights. Educate them on the basic to advanced concepts of real estate, how investing in real estate syndication will help them, and several other useful topics.
Include these insights in your email campaigns. Also, you can post informative and thought-provoking blogs and articles and promote them through social media posts and emails. This is an effective way to build your rapport as a real estate investing mentor for your potential investors.
10. Adopt Real Estate Investor PortalUtilizing a technology-driven solution, an investor portal like SyndicationPro brings your real estate investment management venture into auto-pilot mode. You can manage
- Communication campaigns,
- Deal-related documents,
- Automate the fundraising processes,
- Manage the waterfall distribution, and much more by adopting a real estate investor portal.
Here is the infographic briefing the tips discussed above: