SyndicationPro doesn’t allow accounts that promote or incite harm toward others or that promote discriminatory, hateful, or harassing Content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate your account if your mass email activities or Welcome Series Email campaigns distribute any Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains either of the following:
- A Threat of Physical Harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others.
- Hateful Content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status.
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- an organization that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm;
- a person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm; or
- a person or organization that has acted in such a way as could be reasonably perceived to support, condone, encourage, or represent Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm.
Syndication Pro also does not allow the distribution of Content that is, in our sole discretion, materially false, inaccurate, or misleading in a way that could deceive or confuse others about important events, topics, or circumstances.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may issue a warning to, suspend, or terminate your account.
Please don’t use Syndication Pro – Mass Email functionality to distribute anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not use Syndication Pro – Mass Email Feature to create, send, display, advertise, or sell (as applicable):
- Illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate the CAN-SPAM or other anti-spam laws
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
- Campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
- Products claiming to prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19; in demand due to COVID-19 with excessive pricing, price gouging, or deceptive pricing practices; or in demand due to COVID-19 and prohibited by applicable law
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our platform, but we count on our members to pitch in too. You may not:
- Send Spam. Spam can be in the form of mass emails or one to one commercial emails.
- You must be able to point to an opt-in form or show other evidence of consent for any bulk email you send.
- Include in your Campaigns, Websites, Ads, or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in the Service or in any emails/campaigns created, managed, or sent using our Service.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Send Campaigns that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Send or forward personal mail.